RELLAROO® PROVIDES GOOGLE FOR WORK SERVICES
RellaRoo is proud to be a Google for Work Partner. RellaRoo continually works with other Google Partners to learn and provide the best possible support and service to our customers. RellaRoo makes it simple for you to leverage this powerful suite of services. RellaRoo provides the setup and maintenance to help you take your business to the Cloud. We work with companies small to big in setting up and creating a more efficient and secure communication tools within your company.
RellaRoo will help you take advantage of Google for Work and here is why you need RellaRoo and Google for Work…..
More than 5 million businesses have made the move to Google for Work to help employees work better together and be more productive, wherever and whenever they work. Google’s solution is cloud-based, which means software updates are as easy as refreshing your web browser. With Google Apps, there are no servers to purchase and maintain, reducing IT cost and complexity.
Google Apps includes secure, reliable workplace tools for email, calendar, text and video chat, document creation, project websites, and online storage and sync, and allows for easy extensibility with hundreds of applications in the Google Apps Marketplace.
Switching to Google Apps is easy for IT and for end-users. With data migration capabilities for all common legacy systems included at no extra cost, companies can transition quickly and with minimal disruption. Google Apps offers users the familiar experiences of Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and other tools already used by hundreds of millions of people in their personal lives, so minimal training and support are required.
Check out this great video on Going Google:
ARE YOU READY TO GO GOOGLE?
SO, WHAT DO YOU GET?
Gmail – provides storage for up to 30GB of email per user, plus advanced spam filtering, lightning-fast message search, integrated text, voice and multi-person video chat and other productivity enhancements such as Priority Inbox. Gmail is accessible securely from almost any mobile device with a data connection, including Android, iPhone®, iPad®, BlackBerry® and Windows Phone®
Google Calendar – helps employees organize their schedules and create and manage shared calendars with colleagues. Multiple calendars can be overlayed to view schedules at a glance, and the “Quick Add” feature understands natural language so you can easily create appointments by typing event information into a simple text box. Google Calendar is available from any web browser and works with all major mobile platforms.
Google Drive – is the one place to store everything, so you can access the most recent version of your work from anywhere, on any device, including phones and tablets. Each user has 30GB of included storage and can add more as needed. With Drive you can store any file and instantly view common formats including documents, PDFs, images and even videos right in your web browser. Share files or whole folders with individuals or your entire team, and with granular file permissions it’s easy to control who can view, comment on or edit your work.
Google Docs – brings real-time collaboration to your documents, so you and your team can work on the same document at the same time and get things done faster. Import popular document formats like .doc, .docx and .rtf and add images, tables, equations, drawings, links and more. Social commenting makes it easy to get feedback and approvals from the right people. You can be productive even when you’re away from the office with support for creating, viewing and editing documents on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. Create, share and work on documents simultaneously with your whole team.
Google Sheets – is a powerful spreadsheet editor that lets you crunch numbers together with the whole team at the same time. You can import popular spreadsheet formats like .xls, .xlsx and .csv, and use tools like advanced formulas, embedded charts, filters and pivot tables to get new perspectives on your data. Sheets makes it easy to share lists, manage projects, analyze data and track results together. You can also create, view and edit spreadsheets on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet.
Google Slides – makes it easy to create beautiful presentations together, with support for things like embedded videos, animations and dynamic slide transitions. You can import popular presentation formats like .ppt and .pptx and when you’re ready to share, you can publish your presentations on the web for customers to view or share them privately with colleagues or partners. When you’re on the go, you can give presentations right on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet.
Google Sites – lets users create and share project websites and intranet pages without any programming skills or technical support. Sites helps to keep everyone on the same page – literally – by making it easy to centralize and organize team documents, calendars, videos and more. With just a couple of clicks, you can optimize your sites for viewing on mobile phones and tablets as well.
Google+ – brings social sharing to Google Apps and helps connect the right people, ideas and information in your organization.* your company to ask questions, find experts and get answers or connect with partners and customers outside your company. Follow colleagues to keep track of what they’re working on and create Communities to share ideas with project teams. Google+ also includes Hangouts, which brings online video meetings right to your laptop, phone or tablet so you can join from anywhere. Invite up to 15 participants and work together with screen sharing and collaborative document editing.
Google Apps Vault – is a retention, archiving and eDiscovery tool optionally available to Google Apps customers. Vault allows you to manage business critical information and can help you be prepared for the unexpected such as a lawsuit or employee departure. You can reduce time and costs associated with responding to legal discovery requests, audits or internal investigations. If an employee leaves your organization, Vault can help you understand the status of projects and communications they were involved with.
Hundreds of third-party applications – available from the Google Apps Marketplace extend Google Apps with capabilities such as CRM, project management, accounting and finance, and sales and marketing tools that work seamlessly with Google Apps, including the ease of single sign-on (SSO) access.
HOW COMPANIES BENEFIT
Proven productivity gains and cost-savings
- Not only can Google Apps save customers the cost and complexity of legacy solutions; our web-based applications also drive proven productivity gains. In fact, with productivity-boosting features like multi-person, real-time collaboration in Google Drive and fast message search in Gmail, the total business value of Google Apps is over 3 times greater than the cost savings alone. According to Forrester Consulting, the ROI of Google Apps is 329 percent, and Google Apps can pay for itself in less than two months.
Continuous innovation without upgrade hassles
- Google continuously adds functionality to Google Apps, making employees more productive – without the need for system updates, patches or downtime. Google Apps delivered more than one hundred improvements in the last year, at no additional charge and without the complexity associated with traditional software upgrades.
State-of-the-art security and reliability
- Millions of organizations (including Google Inc.) trust Google’s infrastructure to keep their most important corporate data safe.
- Google’s network of data centers is engineered for security, reliability and redundancy, and backed by some of the world’s leading experts in information security.
- Google Apps includes 2-step verification, a two-factor authentication system that significantly increases protection from unauthorized access to user accounts. With 2-step verification, in addition to their passwords, users are prompted to sign in with a second verification code that is sent to them via their mobile phones. Our security practices are verified by independent 3rd party reviews.
- Google Apps has completed a thorough SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402 SOC 2 Type II audit. Google Apps is also ISO 27001 certified. To help our customers meet their data protection compliance needs, Google is US-EU Safe Harbor certified and offers model contract clauses as an additional means of compliance with the European Data Protection Directive.
- Google’s service level agreement (SLA) guarantees 99.9 percent uptime, but our historical uptime rate has been significantly higher than this threshold.
Google Apps makes it easy to run your entire business in the cloud. With the Google Apps Marketplace, you can access a fast-growing collection of hundreds of applications that integrate with your business processes. For example, you can manage your entire sales cycle anywhere you have access to a browser through Marketplace apps: Send marketing and lead-generation emails through MailChimp, manage and track responses with Zoho CRM and even close the sale with an e-signature from EchoSign. RellaRoo is here to help businesses lower costs and improve efficiencies without changing who they are. RellaRoo wants to help you keep your personality while leveraging new and proven technologies. Contact us today to learn more about Google for Work and how RellaRoo can help you.